BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

UNEXPECTED.....

Last February 17,2010 the Calantipayan group watched the Final Demonstration teaching. At exactly 7:30 we arrived in DON GREGORIO C. YUMUL SR. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. As I entered in my assigned room, sir Andal already their. He was so prepared but after a few minutes our cooperating Teacher told him that his presentation is 1:00. At exactly 11:00 my co-observer and I get out in the room to take our lunch. Our group went to Mr. Almario's house to took our lunch. At exactly 1:00 we return in school to watch the Final Demo and exactly 1:30 the demonstration was started. Professor Amor F. Loniza is the one who observe and evaluate the performance of Mr. Andal.During the demo, as what I observed the students are behave and quiet but they are cooperate well. after the demonstration Prof.Loniza asked us to give our comment of the performance of Mr. Andal. My co-observer and I gave excellent because we observe that he presented their presentation excellently,their visual material is colorful,and He use TV monitor for story telling.After we gave Prof.Loniza gave their comment and he gave 96%. Mr. Andal not expected that he got 96 for her presentation.

0 comments: