BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Execellence PNUans is bieng Good Teacher...

Last January 26 Tuesday my group mate and I conduct the second observation,at exactly 7:30 in the morning our group is already in Calantipayan, I enter in my assign classroom and I saw that many student is busy to clean her classroom, in the other side I saw that the library is so messy, I call one of the student to help me to clean the mess in the library.
After a few minutes my cooperating teacher entered but I already finished to clean the library,my cooperating teacher give thank to me,then after that Mr. Rey Anthony Andal came over he is the one entern assign in grade 5.
Ms Rialyn Nablo came in my classroom and she told me that one of our entern conduct a LOCAL DEMONSTRATION and I need to watch that activity, mam Maritoni Arenas one of our entern, she already start her demo. Nice she is already a excellent teacher, she presented topic excellently,her visual material is beautiful, he use a many motivation to motivate student,after her demo our group leader and other give her reaction.
In this observation I learn many more about how to motivate your pupil and other.

0 comments: