BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

NICE PERFORMANCE

Last January 28 Thursday, I conduct my observation in Don Gregorio C.Yomul Sr. Elem. School. At exactly 9:30 in morning My group mate and I, arrived in that school. after that we go in our cooperating teacher, I entered in my assign room I saw Sir. Andal conducted her local demonstration teaching but he already finished, he give a evaluation to her pupil. actually the result of her evaluation is 76 percent, after her evaluation he gave a merienda to her pupil.
The principal called Sir Andal, and mam Tan give her comment, when mam Tan give a comment many of the student are noisy, other is played some game,My cooperating teacher told to student keep quite, the student were follow, but after a few minutes the student were so noisy again.My cooperating teacher gave a book to the pupil and she gave some question about the selection,the student are so quiet answer and reading a selection.

0 comments: